Hours: 22.5 hours per week, 3 days a week
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th February
Autism Plus have an exciting opportunity has become available for a Training Administrator to work within our Thorne Office. The main responsibilities will be to provide administration support to the training team and to lead on the administration of the e-learning system.
What are the requirements of the role
We are looking for an individual with previous experience in an Admin role including the ability to use telephone systems and Microsoft Applications. A strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Previous experience of working in a similar training based admin role and an understanding of e-learning and its application in practice would be beneficial.
What are the responsibilities of the role
• Responsible for coordinating training events, and the booking of staff on to courses, including dealing with cancellations
• Responsible for running regular reports concerned with training compliance from the e-learning system
• Being the main point of contact for attendees and trainers in respect of training course administration
• Keeping training records up to date for all staff, and ensuring that certificates are printed and collated
• To collate training feedback forms and to produce reports accordingly
• Booking and setting up of rooms/venues for training courses
• Managing logins on the e-learning system, including adding new starters and removing leavers
• Preparing and distributing training materials to attendees
• Participating in the organisation and communication of training throughout the company
• Working closely with other departments to ensure the smooth administration of training
• To deliver basic training to managers as/when required on the e-learning system and any other training admin processes.
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
Unfortunately, due to the necessity to keep our costs down we are not able to notify unsuccessful applicants, so if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful, but please keep an eye out for future vacancies.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice