Location: Easingwold, York
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,915 per annum + excellent benefits Closing Date: Tuesday 4th June 2019
Reporting into the Registered Manager, the Team Leader will be responsible for the operational management of Supported Living and Community Services across the Easingwold area. You will ensure that the services provided will meet the needs and choices of the individuals we support and their families, by ensuring that all contract requirements and expectations are fully met. You will support the Registered Manager in leading the expansion of our services across the Easingwold/York area.
What can we offer you?
• A working environment that is open to new ideas
• A team who are passionate about the service we offer
• 25 days annual leave (rising to maximum of x) + statutory holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family
• 24/7, 365 access to a GP
• Colleague Assistance Helpline
• Online health assessments and nutrition advice
• Plus many more discounted products and services to support you and your family
What do we expect from you?
• Experience of working as a Team Leader within Social Care
• Previous experience of working with individuals with complex needs, including ASD, Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour
• Ability and proven experience of developing a team through mentoring and coaching
• Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
37.5 Hours per week (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm) + on call
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: email@example.com or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
We reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the necessity to keep our costs down we are not able to notify unsuccessful applicants, so if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful, but please keep an eye out for future vacancies.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice