£9.70 plus lots of other benefits
37.5 hours per week
About Autism Plus
A group of passionate parents founded Autism Plus over 30 years ago, bound by a common cause: wanting the very best for their children who all had autism. Three decades on, as a leading Yorkshire charity we are empowering more people every day to achieve more than they had dared to dream was possible.
Across Yorkshire and the Humber we support adults and young people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions to live independent lives. We are looking to recruit Team Leaders who share our values and want to make a positive difference to work in our Hull. Experience and qualifications aren’t always necessary for our roles as full training is provided - are you the person we are looking for?
What we can offer you:
What we expect from you
• A commitment to providing great care to the people we support
• Showing dignity and respect to the people we support
• Working together as part of a team
• A willingness to continuously learn
What are the requirements and responsibilities of the Role?
• Conducting quality audits, co-ordinating rota’s to ensure indivdual requirements and needs are met;
• Comply with organisational policies and procedures
• Ensure programmes, care plans and risk assessments, are prepared, up to date and implemented with a willingness to undertake relevant training in accordance with the Job Description.
• Skills required are planning, organisational team building, facilitating training to staff teams, motivation and mentoring of staff, time management, excellent communication skills, excellent problem solving/decision making skills, good standards of report writing and a desire to improve personal development.
A short summary:
• To be responsible for the operational management of Supported Living and will ensure that the services provided will meet the needs and choices of the people we support and their families, by ensuring that all contract requirements and expectations are fully met.
• To ensure individuals receive tailored person centred support which meets and improves upon health and well-being needs, enabling them to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life, ensuring individuals participate in the community and are given the opportunity to develop their abilities as fully as possible.
If this is something that interests you, and you feel you could make a real difference, we would love to hear from you!
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below. To apply please send a completed application form to: email@example.com or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice