Social Care Support Worker
Hours: Various Hours - Both Part and Full Time
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Closing Date: Ongoing
The role will include delivering high quality learning support and provide guidance, by removing barriers to learning in order to promote effective participation, enhance individual learning and raise aspirations and achieve full potential.
What can we offer you?
• A working environment that is open to new ideas
• A team who are passionate about the service we offer
• 21 days annual leave (rising to maximum of 25) + statutory holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family
• 24/7, 365 access to a GP
• Colleague Assistance Helpline
• Online health assessments and nutrition advice
• Plus many more discounted products and services to support you and your family
What do we expect from you?
• To communicate effectively, maintaining good working relationships and promoting an atmosphere of support and encouragement
• To work as part of the team within the Residential Services/Supported Living unit for people who have an Autistic Spectrum Condition, and associated disabilities.
• Basic understanding of Autism and Learning Disabilities
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
We reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the necessity to keep our costs down we are not able to notify unsuccessful applicants, so if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful, but please keep an eye out for future vacancies.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice