Recruitment Advisor/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
Closing Date: Thursday 4th July 2019
Reporting to our Head of Recruitment, you will act as a true business partner and trusted advisor to our stakeholders in Hull and East Yorkshire, utilising creative problem solving to devise and execute effective recruitment strategies. You’ll also become an expert in attracting and assessing top talent for our organisation at all levels including volume Social Care Support Worker recruitment, Team Leaders and Management roles.
What can we offer you?
• A working environment that is open to new ideas
• A team who are passionate about the service we offer
• 21 days annual leave (rising to maximum of 25) + statutory holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family
• 24/7, 365 access to a GP
• Colleague Assistance Helpline
• Online health assessments and nutrition advice
• Plus many more discounted products and services to support you and your family
What do we expect from you?
• Experience of working in a recruitment role, ideally within an in-house recruitment team
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of working in the care sector is desirable
• Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
We reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the necessity to keep our costs down we are not able to notify unsuccessful applicants, so if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful, but please keep an eye out for future vacancies.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice