Partnership & Development Manager - Care
Location: Flexible, with easy access to West Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Closing Date: Monday 18th February
This exciting new opportunity for an experienced Partnership & Development Manager within the social care arena has come about due to significant growth opportunities, working for a well-known charity who support adults and young people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions to live independent lives
The Partnership and Development Manager is responsible for carrying out the following duties effectively and efficiently:
• Collaboratively working with the Managing Director and Heads of Service to manage the development and submission of bids to local authorities, CCGs and other funders for the provision of social care and independent living services
• Building relationships with local authorities, CCGs and other funders and being the first point of contact in respect of new provisions in order to promote the organisational offer and to procure new business
• Contributing to the creation of and negotiation of costings for Care packages
• To contribute to the overall development of current and new services and to ensure compliance with the aims and objectives of the company and organisational policies
• Leading on and successfully filling voids within services
• Remaining abreast of changes in legislation specific to the care sector and markets in which we operate
• Networking and representing the organisation at a high level in the care sector in external settings, aimed at raising the profile and generating new business
• Contribute to the organisational quality processes and strategy, and cascading to relevant stakeholders
• Taking a lead on responding to referrals in a well-planned manner and in accordance with policies, procedures and standards
• Produce a monthly Business Development report to the CEO/MD, including highlighting areas of risk and concern, and recommendations
• Contribute to the organisational growth strategy
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
Unfortunately, due to the necessity to keep our costs down we are not able to notify unsuccessful applicants, so if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful, but please keep an eye out for future vacancies.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice