Building Better Opportunities in Yorkshire
Free Employment Support for adults aged 25 and over in Sheffield, Rotherham, or 18+ and over in North Yorkshire and East Riding
With thanks to funding from the European Social Fund and Big Lottery Fund, Autism Plus is helping more people into employment across Sheffield, Rotherham, North Yorkshire and East Riding. This year we are supporting individuals aged 25 and over, with autism and related conditions in these areas to prepare for and sustain employment.
• Have autism or a related condition such as ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia
• Live in Sheffield, Rotherham and are aged 25 or over
• Live in North Yorkshire or East Riding and are aged 18 or over
• Are currently unemployed and claiming benefits
• Or you are economically inactive (not claiming benefits and not currently actively job searching)
Please contact us to find out how we can support you in a FREE personalised support programme to help you find employment. The programme includes support work progression towards employment and/or education, wellbeing interventions, advice around benefits and funding to help you in things like childcare and transport costs as well as ongoing support and guidance for your first 13 weeks in employment.