Salary - £17,500 – 18,900 per annum
Full Time Contract for 4 months (37.5 Hours)
Part Time Contract for 6 months ( 3 Days a week)
About Autism Plus
A group of passionate parents founded Autism Plus over 30 years ago, bound by a common cause: wanting the very best for their children who all had autism. Three decades on, as a leading Yorkshire charity we are empowering more people every day to achieve more than they had dared to dream was possible.
Across Yorkshire and the Humber we support adults and young people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions to live independent lives. We are looking to recruit a Internal Recruiter who share our values and want to make a positive difference to work in our Thorne (Doncaster) center. Experience and qualifications aren’t always necessary for our roles as full training is provided - are you the person we are looking for?
We have an amazing temporary opportunity, which could become permanent, to join us as an internal Recruiter for our care services. As part of the HR team, you will work closely with Registered Managers and be responsible for ensuring that company recruitment needs are met.
• 1 years experience of working within or recruiting for the care sector
• Extensive experience of interviewing and assessing candidates
• Ability to run recruitment campaigns, tapping into diverse pools
• Must possess excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Outstanding organisational and administration skills
• Ability to inspire others, represent and project a positive company image
• An ability to supervise and maintain control of recruitment processes throughout all operational levels
• Understand the local demographics to tailor recruitment campaigns
• An ability to develop recruitment methods to improve attraction and retention
• A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use creative methods to source relevant candidates for job vacancies across the care services to meet the needs of the organisation
• Run internal and attend external recruitment events relevant to the localised area
• Screen and interview applicants to identify potential employees
• Contribute to the evolvement of the recruitment processes
• Work closely with Team Leaders and Registered Managers to understand the needs of their services
• Maintain a professional image of the company and promote the business at every opportunity
• Liaise with the HR team to ensure that candidates meet the compliance checks as required by policy and legislative/governing body requirements
• Uphold an equal opportunity and anti-discrimination practice
What we can offer you
• Full training & the opportunity to start or continue a career in providing great care
• Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family
• Colleague Assistance Helpline
• 29 days annual leave rising to 33 days
• Refer a friend bonus up to £250
• Online Discounts on well-known brands
• Discounted Gym Membership
• 24/7, 365 access to a GP
• Online health assessments and nutrition advice
• We pay National Living Wage to under 25’s
• We have a fantastic training and development programme allowing the opportunity to develop your skills and career
• Regular Overtime shifts available
• If DBS is required, Autism Plus will pay for this
• 20% discount at our Chocolate Factory at Ampleforth
• Plus many more discounted products and services to support you and your family
Successful candidates will be offered either 37.5 hours a week on a 4 month temporary contract or a part time position on a 6 month contract (3 days per week). Within this role you may be required to work at or from any building, location or premises of Autism Plus.
If this is something that interests you, and you feel you could make a real difference, we would love to hear from you!
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: email@example.com or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS.
Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice