Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,400 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 22nd March 2019
Reporting to our Head of HR, this is a generalist HR role dealing with general HR queries, providing accurate and timely advice. You will be involved with all aspects of HR including employee relations cases, absence case management and performance management, supporting the development of peoples’ capability by aiding with the development and coaching of Managers to get the best out of our people.
What can we offer you?
• 21 days annual leave + statutory holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounted Health Cash Plan for you and your family
• 24/7, 365 access to a GP
• Colleague Assistance Helpline
• Online health assessments and nutrition advice
• Plus many more discounted products and services to support you and your family
What do we expect from you?
• CIPD qualified – minimum Level 3
• Experience of working as a HR Advisor and dealing with employee relations
• Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
• Experience of working in care sector is desirable
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: email@example.com or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
Unfortunately, due to the necessity to keep our costs down we are not able to notify unsuccessful applicants, so if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful, but please keep an eye out for future vacancies.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice