Credit Control Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019
Within this role, the main purpose will be to provide an efficient and effective service to the Finance Team in relation to Credit Control tasks.
• Raise and Issue all company invoices as per current contracts and contact sheets
• Enter to Opera system all income across companies
• Credit Control – ensuring all income is received within terms and including regular contact with disputed invoices – including keeping notes on Opera and spreadsheets relevant and up to date
• Ensure all cheques received are banked and recorded
• Daily Bank Reconciliation Spreadsheet updated to reflect any income received to enable Management decisions re expenditure levels
• Ensure accrued and deferred income is up to date and accurate
• Monthly detailed Debtors report to management relating to outstanding Debtors to include a brief explanation of reason for non-payment
• Distribute monthly statements to Debtors relating to overdue invoices
• Record all donations and ensure spreadsheet is up to date and accurate – ensuring correct classification with all other income stream sources
• Record all ad-hoc cash income and reconcile to figures from area managers
• Month End bank reconciliation checks to ensure all income is captured
• Update month end spreadsheets
• Assist with all Year End procedures as required by Management/Directors
• Filing of all paperwork associated with current post
• Cover where needed for weekly cash for Thorne area
• Any other Ad-Hoc requests issued via Management/Directors
For further details regarding the role please view the job description below.
To apply please send a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Autism Plus, Exchange Brewery, 2 Bridge Street, Sheffield, S3 8NS. Please note we can only accept CV's with a completed short application form which can be downloaded via the link below.
'Autism Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity'
Unfortunately, due to the necessity to keep our costs down we are not able to notify unsuccessful applicants, so if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days, please accept this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful, but please keep an eye out for future vacancies. We reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect, process and store personal data related to job applicants – both paid and unpaid. We have updated our privacy notice which can be accessed using the following links:
Autism Plus Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/privacy-and-cookies
Job Applicant Privacy Notice - https://www.autismplus.org/job-applicant-privacy-notice